Roles & Responsibilities
Numen Cyber Technologies is looking for experienced candidates to join our team!
At Numen, cybersecurity is always our top priority. We ease organizations to assess cyber risk and conduct comprehensive real-time protection to secure their digital assets. Along with providing recommendation to the organization to reduce the risk, Numen also provide Endpoint Detection Response (EDR), Blockchain Security, Attack Simulations (Penetration Test, Red Teaming), GRC and DFIR etc. which can better control and block the attack from external.
Our company was certified CREST, ISO 27001, and ISO 9001 while our “NUMEN CYBER LABS” in Singapore comprises of a team of elite Blockchain Experts, Ethical Hackers, and Vulnerability Researchers who previously worked in Amazon, Huawei, IBM, JD.com, and Qihoo 360. Our elite vulnerability researchers have discovered several critical-level security vulnerabilities in well-known blockchain projects such as ETH, EOS, TRON, Ripple, Augur, etc. On top of that, the team has also presented their research for blockchain security’s findings in multiple famous security conferences such as DefCon, ISC and TencentSec.
- Responsible for blockchain security research and code security audit;
- Explore blockchain and other cutting-edge technologies, and plan layout and implementation in advance;
- Responsible for blockchain-related vulnerability mining and analysis, such as exchange, wallet, smart contract and etc.
- At least Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years or above experience
- Proficiency in vulnerability mining and analysis skills in at least one security segment
- Possess good communication and program material writing skills in English is essential for this role
- Sensitive and interested in new technologies, strong interest in blockchain security technologies
- Familiar with mainstream blockchain technology such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and related mechanism principles
- Up-to-date knowledge on different type of software, and experienced in performing vulnerability discovery on any operating system, software (Binary OR Web) applications or Blockchain.
What would you get?
- 5 workings days, 9AM – 6PM
- Attractive staff welfare and benefits
- Up to 16 days Annual leave
- AWS package
- Variable Bonus