Roles & Responsibilities
Office location: The Metropolis, Buona Vista (Singapore)
Numen Cyber Technologies is looking for experienced candidates to join our team!
At Numen, cybersecurity is always our top priority. We ease organizations to assess cyber risk and conduct comprehensive real-time protection to secure their digital assets. Along with providing recommendation to the organization to reduce the risk, Numen also provide Endpoint Detection Response (EDR), Blockchain Security, Attack Simulations (Penetration Test, Red Teaming), GRC and DFIR etc. which can better control and block the attack from external.
Our company was certified CREST, ISO 27001, and ISO 9001 while our “NUMEN CYBER LABS” in Singapore comprises of a team of elite Blockchain Experts, Ethical Hackers, and Vulnerability Researchers who previously worked in Amazon, Huawei, IBM, JD.com, and Qihoo 360. Our elite vulnerability researchers have discovered several critical-level security vulnerabilities in well-known blockchain projects such as ETH, EOS, TRON, Ripple, Augur, etc. On top of that, the team has also presented their research for blockchain security’s findings in multiple famous security conferences such as DefCon, ISC and TencentSec.
As an Business Development Asssistant, you are responsible to: –
- Manage the communication of the organization with clients via means like emails, telephones, and websites
- Respond to inquiries made by clients about company products and services in a timely and friendly manner
- Act as link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in products and services rendered by the business organization
- Undertake and monitor researches to provide highly needed support for the business development team
- Identify and communicate with new business leads for the organization
- Conduct research and also make delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new investment project of the organization
- Develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends; this enables the organization improve on its effectiveness in service delivery
- Provide required support for the organization’s business development team, especially in activities relating to account management
- Perform various tasks, like recording minutes during meetings
- Develop operational contacts, which will provide needed support for the tasks undertaken by the organization’s business development team
- Contribute to the management of the organization’s systems to ensure things are done accurately
- Assist the sales agents of the organization to complete clients visit reports and system development
- Manage reports and management information to ensure the company meets up with requirements made known by clients
- Support the business development manager in sales support when required by him/her
- Work under direction of the business development manager
- Assist the manager to make inquiries on small projects and to handle them from start to finish
- Cooperate in positive manner to the growth of the organization by providing required assistance to relevant staff and organization’s partners
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree the in related field of study
- Ability to adequately demonstrate working experience acquired from similar positions
- Ability to adequately perform professional and financial services relating to the needs of the organization
- Excellent skills in logistics management and information and computer technology
- Strong creative ability
- Ability to carry out research relating to the organization and collate the information derived from such research towards improving the organization’s business status
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
- Ability to focus on the designed end goals of the organization
- Excellent skills in time management
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work as team player
- Strong drive towards fulfilment of company’s goals
- Willingness to take calculated risks
- High level of integrity and probity
- Ability to relate freely with other members of staff, both up and down the ladder
What would you get?
At Numen Cyber, we offer a friendly and healthy environment in which employee can enjoy their life no matter inside or outside the workplace. Apart from that, we also offer.
- 5 days per week, 9AM – 6PM
- Attractive staff welfare and benefits
- Up to 16 days Annual leave
- Variable Bonus
- Birthday Leave
If you think you are the candidates that we are looking for, please do not hesitate to join us.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified