Roles & Responsibilities
Numen Cyber Technologies is looking for experienced candidates to join our team!
At Numen, cybersecurity is always our top priority. We ease organizations to assess cyber risk and conduct comprehensive real-time protection to secure their digital assets. Along with providing recommendation to the organization to reduce the risk, Numen also provide Endpoint Detection Response (EDR), Blockchain Security, Attack Simulations (Penetration Test, Red Teaming), GRC and DFIR etc. which can better control and block the attack from external.
Our company was certified CREST, ISO 27001, and ISO 9001 while our “NUMEN CYBER LABS” in Singapore comprises of a team of elite Blockchain Experts, Ethical Hackers, and Vulnerability Researchers who previously worked in Amazon, Huawei, IBM, JD.com, and Qihoo 360. Our elite vulnerability researchers have discovered several critical-level security vulnerabilities in well-known blockchain projects such as ETH, EOS, TRON, Ripple, Augur, etc. On top of that, the team has also presented their research on blockchain security’s findings in multiple famous security conferences such as DefCon, ISC and TencentSec.
What you need to do:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the daily management for the marketing function.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for product launches
- Work on integrated campaign, staring with strategy, briefing and working on executing and measuring the performance
- Lead brand campaigns and build relationships with influences and media outlets
- Plan, initiate and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO / SEM, google analytics
- Develop, test, and report on relevant KPIs for all marketing activities
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably from a Tech or Web 3.0 industry
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership and initiatives
- Experience launching marketing initiatives and solid understanding of Life Cycle Management and Performance Marketing
- Understanding of cryptocurrency-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Execution oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
What would you get?
- 5 days per week, 9AM – 6PM
- Attractive staff welfare and benefits
- Variable Bonus
- Birthday leave
If you think you are the candidates that we are looking for, please do not hesitate to join us.