Numen Cyber’s Smart Contract Security CTF and Sensor Development Competition has officially concluded after 48 hours of intense competition. With over 400 participants from over 190 teams worldwide, the event was a showcase of innovation, creativity, and problem-solving skills in the cybersecurity and sensor technology industries.
The competition featured a range of updates across various hours, as teams battled to outdo one another in a bid to claim the ultimate championship. Here are some of the updates from the event:
- At the 3-hour mark, Team DeFiHackLabs was dominating the pack with a huge lead, while Teams ChaMd5, tqts, and AmberLabs were closely matched in the race for 2nd and 3rd place.
- By the 10-hour mark, Team DeFiHackLabs was still in an overwhelming lead, while Teams gocl and AmberLabs were neck-and-neck in the battle for 2nd place.
- At the 12-hour mark, Team gocl had managed to overtake the undefeated Team DeFiHackLabs and claim the top spot.
- At the 18-hour mark, Team gocl was still in first place, with Teams DeFiHackLabs and tonyke closing in on the top spot.
- At the 32-hour mark, Teams ChainLight and AmberLabs had overtaken DeFiHackLabs and were tied for first place with #gocl.
- At the 38-hour mark, Team #ChainLight had claimed the top spot with the highest score, while Teams AmberLabs and DeFiHackLabs were neck-and-neck in 2nd and 3rd place.
- With only 7 hours left, Teams AmberLabs, DeFiHackLabs, and gocl were tied for the same score and fighting for 2nd and 3rd place, while Team #ChainLight was leading the pack.
- In the final few hours, Team gocl managed to surpass the top teams after answering a bonus challenge! However, ChainLight managed to clear another challenge, in literally the last hour of the competition, and claim the ultimate prize.
After an intense 48-hour marathon of excitement, Numen Cyber is proud to announce the winners of the competition:
- 1st place: Team ChainLight
- 2nd place: Team KALOS (gocl)
- 3rd place: Team AmberLabs
We would also like to give a special mention to Teams DeFiHackLabs (4th place) and Minaminao (5th place) for their outstanding performance in the competition.
Congratulations to all the winners and participants for their hard work and dedication in the field. Numen Cyber thanks everyone who contributed to the success of the event, including sponsors Cocloud Technology Co., Ltd., Alibaba Cloud, and The Collective Solution.
The Smart Contract Security CTF and Sensor Development Competition provided a unique opportunity for participants to showcase their expertise in the field and learn from their peers. Despite being our first time organizing such an event, we are proud to say it was incredibly successful with overwhelmingly positive feedback. Though there were a few hiccups along the way, we’re thrilled with the event’s outcome and the level of talent and passion demonstrated by all the participants.
We look forward to hosting further successful events in the future.